Front End Design Conference – Andrew Norcross – No Control – How To Design For An Unknown Result
- With user driven sites driving more and more of today’s web development, additional design considerations must be made.
- Users are inexperienced
- Content focus is always changing
- What can you do?
- Designs are not done in a vacuum. When you design, communicate your intent with notes.
- You don’t show up to the jobsite w/o a toolbox, but you don’t bring EVERY tool.
- Designers should learn the backend process to help answer the unknowns while designing
- Last thing you want a developer to do is to GUESS your design intentions!
- Most clients view us like glorified plumbers and mechanics.