Front End Design Conference – Mason Stewart – A frontender builds a backend: learning to think with your eyes closed
- Works at The Iron Yard
- Why is backend programming so scary to frontenders?
- You have to be a “certain kind of person” to do backed work. huh??
- How can front-end devs get into backend? – Understand the similarities
- The primary difference between the front and back is the type and degree of feedback
- Learn to play and not to worry
- You don’t have to build cool stuff or stuff that works perfectly (when learning)