Front End Design Conference – Travis Miller – Remote. Commit. Push.
- Better communication
- Better project and time management
- pitching and selling
- Creating content on my own (writing, photography, etc)
- Planning projects from scratch
- working smarter not harder
- Seclusion was essential
- Work smarter
- Google drive
- Rapid prototyping and iteration on UX docs
- linking documents
- Utilize comments to maintain constant communication when editing Google docs.
- Document as you go. Documentation is Wilson!
- Remote but never alone